Monday, August 15, 2016

Curiousity

Doesn't this girl's version of Isis kind of match her? ^^ she looks awesome~

I've been wondering if I should post the links of all the previous releases of Ouke no Monshou by Little Wolf-Angels, Esthétique, and Ouke Polisky into the Releases page.

What do you guys think?

I don't think I could get everyone's permission considering most of those groups are inactive... but I would make it easier for ONM fans to have all the finished chapters done by previous groups in one spot to download.

And, tell what do you guys think, should I do that or not?

By that, I mean make all of the chapters from the beginning to now that have been scanlated downloadable on one page???

Also... MRS/MMS is working together to start releasing one chapter a month so look forward to the 18th of each month \(>w<)/

No comments:

Post a Comment