Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter special

Happy Easter everyone!!!
Its been a long time since I released anything...... I'm going to be active for this special day and ignore all my intern obligations to release my favorite project.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ So here's... *cue drum roll* Ouke no Monshou!

Sadly I only have one chapter of Ouke no Monshou to share with everyone. Hopefully we can get the ball rolling for this project once summer comes around next month... *fingers crossed in hope* but first we got to find some awesome japanese or chinese translators that don't mind working on historical mangas *hint hint* ^^;; So if anyone knows any J>E or C>E translators CATCH THEM in your nets and bring them to my friends, Misty Rain Scans recruitment forum! 0u0 thanks everyone!!!

The sooner we (refers to OnM fans) find some more translators (maybe even a whole team of 4 JTLs) the faster we can release some chapters for everyone to enjoy the cute love triangle between Memphis, Izumi and Carol.
☆*:.。. o(◕ฺ▽◕ฺ)o .。.:*☆

Also my friends at Misty Rain made a new friend, Mystic Mizuki Scans(?) to help with translations, proofing and basic cleaning... So give them a welcoming hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment